Ride Schedule - Sunday, June 16, 2013
7–8:30am - Registration & Welcome Breakfast - Evergreen Brick Works
- Sign up for the ride, collect your ride kit and route maps
- Last minute tire fill-ups
- Light breakfast of juice, coffee and pastries
9am–noon - Ride the Ravine
- There are two routes
12km — Half ride which goes to REST STOP 1 and back to EBW
25km — Full ride which takes riders around the full loop
- With a halfway stop at around 10:30am at Kew Gardens for snacks and a breather
11am–1pm - Post-Ride Celebration - Evergreen Brick Works
- Celebrate the completion of your ride!
- Have refreshments and pick up any prizing you may have won
- Visit with Evergreen community bike partners and community retailers
For further info visit http://ebw.evergreen.ca/whats-on/ride-the-ravines
SAVE ANOTHER DATE
LONDON BIKE RIDE 2013
Saturday, May 25
Registration: 9 am
Join us for our 5th Annual GoGreenGoDutchGoBikeLondon (Royal Edition) Family Bike Tour! This year we are celebrating the investiture of King Willem-Alexander!
Join us for our 20 km (return) bike ride along London's river bike trail, the crowning of our GoGreen King and Queen Jr., at the Eldon House, bike decoration contest, bicycle raffle, musical draaiorgel, music, poffertjes, Dutch food, cake and more!
The London Ontario GoGreen GoDutchGoBikeRide 2013
will start from Dutch Canadian Society:
1738 Gore Road, London, Ontario